We need a talented developer with knowledge of systems integration. Would you like to join us as a valued member of our forward-thinking Programme Team, developing in Java and .Net?
We are based just outside Chippenham at Kington Langley, in a lovely rural setting, away from the rat-race. Due to our location, your own transport is essential and we have plenty of car parking space.
You will be working in an innovative team creating products and services that help improve healthcare workers’ ability to deliver great patient service by using your experience of:
- Java development or MS Visual Studio .NET and ASP.NET development;
- Design and implementation of scalable and fault-tolerant applications;
- Working within a development methodology e.g. Agile, DSDM etc.;
- Test driven development;
- Working in a Continuous Integration environment; and
- Working to defined standards and code quality reviews.
37.5 hours per week, excellent benefits package, salary around £35-45,000 pa depending on skills and experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please contact Charlotte Dumont at email@example.com for a copy of the full Job Specification.