We need a proactive Test Analyst with knowledge of system integration. Would you like to be part of our trailblazing testing team, turning taxing test tactics into tough timetables and tracking telling tests?
We are based just outside Chippenham at Kington Langley, in a lovely rural setting, away from the rat-race. Due to our location, your own transport is essential and we have plenty of car parking space.
You will be working in an innovative team testing products and services that help improve healthcare workers’ ability to deliver great patient service by using your skills and experience of :
- Internet and business software products;
- IT application testing, working within the IT development lifecycle;
- Test strategy development, creation of test plans and specifications;
- Test data definition and management;
- Production of test scenarios and scripts;
- Test execution including use of automated tools; and
- Analysis and reporting of test results;
- Knowledge of SQL
You will have experience of testing in Java and .Net, using various test tools including Selenium and Soap UI Pro. You will have good attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and be a team player.
The hours for this position 37.5 per week and we offer an excellent benefits package, salary around £25-£40,000 pa depending on skills and experience and 25 days annual leave.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please contact Charlotte Dumont at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full Job Specification.